Marketing content writer - B2B
We are searching for a content writer to join our team, and work closely with the marketing team to map out our content strategy, and then take full responsibility for executing it. In particular, they will assume responsibility for all content writing, with a major focus on content for our client email campaigns. This will include creating content variation frameworks, to allow us to adapt and test new ways of writing. They will also write content for other marketing channels to increase the awareness of brand and engage new prospective clients - this’ll include working with our social media executive and client services manager, to understand how content aligns with our wider marketing objectives.
Experience, ambition, the right mindset, determination and a good attitude to getting things done is essential. A desire to be a driving force in a business that is hellbent on growth, and employee development ticks all the right boxes.
The successful applicant must have/be:
● At least one years’ experience in B2B content writing, or content writing within an agency for their clients (please do not apply if you do not have this).
● A real flare for content writing across all channels (in particular the ability to write conversationally).
● The ability to adapt written content tone/style for different industries, and personas.
● Competent in variating content structures, to convey the same message, but with different words and paragraph arrangements.
● An expert at hosting client workshops and interviewing/scoping without directly suggesting them.